Stars

Post by BrutusNL
How does one receive the stars in Waze? I noticed that, though I am only 1.000 pts away from a crown and I am assigned an area as area manager, I still only have 3 (out of 5) stars in the client. It's not a big deal, but I was just curious what the criteria are for progressing to 5 stars. I searched the forum with the 'google'-trick, but couldn't find the answer on pages 1-5, so if anyone can shed some light on this.
BrutusNL

POSTER_ID:118908

Send a message

Post by Atlas85
Cool, I got my 3rd star today ;-)
Atlas85
Send a message

Post by BrutusNL
:o That's a lot of point for 4 or 5 stars, but hey, at least it's special to have 4 or 5 stars!
Thanks for finding it and posting the link!
BrutusNL
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
See the following article: https://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 42&start=0 at the bottom.

Indeed, unwallflower is correct, the stars are tied to points.
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
I have 4 stars... I saw a Wazer, think it was DavanIVY or something like that traveling through OKC, turns out he/she is with Waze R&D... he/she had 5 stars... ping'd him/her, but didn't get a response. :cry:
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
I believe that stars are directly tied to points, but I don't really know the logic behind them honestly.

I swear I read a post about this forever ago but I haven't been able to find it since. Maybe someone else can shed some light.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
Aha! That's the breakdown of the stars I was looking for. Thanks!
unwallflower
Send a message