Adding Friends

Post by ferouque
ok first of all tried to search this topic but came up with
"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: adding friends.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards."
right i'm trying to search this but i can't work out why it's coming up like this
so i read what the search thing said and shorted it
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: friends.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards."
problem is trying to add a friend on waze to achive 200 pts for first friend on waze now is this on this forum and cause i can't find out how or where you do this. any pointers many thanks FEROUQUE ;)
ferouque

POSTER_ID:926936

Send a message

Post by ferouque
ok just seen that post on forum under this one
it should be worded first facebook friend on waze

come on guys get it worded right !!!!
ferouque
Send a message

Post by leocylau
I got the same problem to search on forum :-(
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by meerachowdary
Hi,

Can I know how to get points for 'First friend on Waze'.

Thank you
meerachowdary
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
leo_lau wrote:I got the same problem to search on forum :-(
There is an alternate search method, read here: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Sear ... mmon_words
unwallflower
Send a message