I'm not really one for caring about the points, it's not why I edit, but I have noticed something odd the last few days.
On Tuesday, I had 69,499 points. I drove about 300 miles that day, and made a couple hundred edits.
Wednesday morning, I have 69,500 points (showing on Dashboard, and in the Client and Map Editor screen).
I make more edits on Wednesday, and drive about the same distance again, and repeat on Thursday.
Today (Friday), the Dashboard shows me as having some 80,000 points, but on the map Editor screen, I'm still showing 69,500. This is also the case within the Scoreboard on the client.
If it was ONLY the client that was showing a different value, I wouldn't think twice. But the fact that the WME overview matches the client data has me puzzled. Especially as it seems to have stopped at a nice "round" number.