Scoreboard a work of fiction ?

Post by Richo_I
Hi, What do you all think of the scoreboard and points system in general ?.
I got up this morning drove approx 50 miles sat down to a cuppa and set about some map editing, I then went back out and with only a mile done received a candy for 500 more edits :D I then drove another 70 or so miles made several attempts to socialize via chat reported a couple of hazards and then returned home to do yet more map editing. At 7.30pm my dashboard was updated at which time I went and took a look at my scoreboard and for all my efforts today I was rewarded with a score of 720 :shock: To say I had recieved a 750 point candy plus driven 120 plus miles and done several hours editing totally baffles me. Ian
Richo_I

POSTER_ID:1472267

Send a message

Post by likovd
Can someone say why I didn't have at all points to the next level on world waze scoreboard?
http://waze.su/forum/download/file.php? ... &mode=view
likovd
Send a message

Post by littlestlou
Question: 2 days ago, I had 11340 (or something around there) points to my next level of waziness. Now, I have 12504 points to the next level. How did I lose awarded points? Just curious if points were taken away or if that's even possible.
Thanks,
LittlestLou
littlestlou
Send a message
[img]https:///WS6zp[/img][img]https:///0NAfp[/img]

Post by mapcat
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Well, not to mention that the Hall of Fame Most House Numbers and Most Map Edits this week has been empty/dead/broke for a couple months now.
As has the list of resolved update requests next to it.
mapcat
Send a message
CM, USA/Canada ∙ iPhone 5 ∙ iOS 7.1

Post by mapcat
gettingthere wrote:The levels are not based on specific point values. They are based on the what you have in points vs. other Wazers in your area. Keep earning points, and do it faster than everyone else, and you will increase your level.
It seems that he's already earned points faster than everyone else, since he's ranked #1 according to the scoreboard. Why wouldn't he have the crown already?
mapcat
Send a message
CM, USA/Canada ∙ iPhone 5 ∙ iOS 7.1

Post by petervdveen
On the world server it's 5/2 atm
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by PumpFe
The page says it updates every 24 hours, but the last update is listed as 4-30-2011 it is now 5-3-2011. what happened to the every 24 hours.
PumpFe
Send a message

Post by rahulmaindargi
GBOPossum wrote:Until a few days ago, my rank was in the top 300, and getting close to 250, and then I suddenly found myself at over 1,500 (1540 today).

Maybe it's a random number generator!
its possible. not a random generator.
I think...
with fix to allow closing update request, on world server, lot many people actually fixed the update requests (lot many pending due to bug). which caused them to move up the rank, and cause u to go down to 1500...
rahulmaindargi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by rahulmaindargi
PumpFe wrote:The page says it updates every 24 hours, but the last update is listed as 4-30-2011 it is now 5-3-2011. what happened to the every 24 hours.
I think what pumpFe is saying, the scoreboard page, where we can see weekly score... is not pdated since 30th April 2011.
even weekly top users not calculated yet on world server for last week and its already wednesday.
rahulmaindargi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
Or the code that does the rank awards hasn't run in a while. :)
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png