N4 Dual Carriageway?

Post by elphix
Has anyone driven the N4 near Mooinooi (HERE) lately? I'm thinking construction of the dual carriageway should just about be completed in the eastbound direction, thus making this section of the N4 a freeway as opposed to a Major Highway. I'm assuming the aerials and GPs points are a bit dated.
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

POSTER_ID:6668793

Send a message

Post by elphix
Hi Kenneth and welcome to the forum :) Thanks for the update, I figured they may still be busy for awhile.
kennethkalmer wrote:There also needs to be some adjustments made near the Total garage (just before Mooinooi). I fixed an issue where the N4 itself wasn't accessible, but I guess I need to remove the roads connecting the garage to travellers travelling east, since it is not accessible anymore and will heavily change once the roads are finished.
Give the edits a go, I'll cast my eye that way in the next week. In the mean time I suggest you read the South African Waze Wiki (found HERE) in case you have any doubts on naming structure etc. Or just PM me.

Happy Wazing! :mrgreen:
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by elphix
Update May 2014: Seems like construction is still underway as per THIS UR. Screenshot included.

elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by elphix
September 2014: roads updated as per sacrecoza. Have locked at lvl3. Post here or PM if changes are needed.
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by kennethkalmer
Went past there today. The construction is still ongoing, but a good section from Majakaneng past the weigh-bridge towards PTA is open.

There also needs to be some adjustments made near the Total garage (just before Mooinooi). I fixed an issue where the N4 itself wasn't accessible, but I guess I need to remove the roads connecting the garage to travellers travelling east, since it is not accessible anymore and will heavily change once the roads are finished.
kennethkalmer
Send a message