Website Information Change on Map

Post by InsigniaParking
Hello,

How do I change the website that pops up on the maps surrounding the State Farm Stadium in Glendale AZ?  It currently is directing to the old website www.universityofphoenixstadium.com and need to point to www.statefarmstadium.com.

Also we have the Pink Lot L lot at 93/coyotes that is not showing up.  How can I get that to be visible?  I put all the lots in but it does not look like it took.
Attachments

Post by turbomkt
I have updated the web site to www.statefarmstadium.com

I figured out where the pink lot should be.  We currently have it named "Parking Lot L - Westgate Entertainment District".  Is this a shared lot where the stadium uses it during events?
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
--Mike
ARC for Southwest Region

Post by InsigniaParking
Yes it is.

Can you update the website for all the lots surrounding the stadium?
Black Lot (Yellow)
Orange Lot (West)
Red Lot (West Preferred)
Red Lot (North Preferred)
Gray Lot (East Preferred)
Green Lot (East)
Green (Youth Sports Fields)
Yellow Lot (Yellow)

Post by turbomkt
I think I got them all.

turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
--Mike
ARC for Southwest Region

Post by turbomkt
No problem. @SunDevil2213 and @bummerdude69 are the state managers for Arizona, but I got to the post first. Feel free to reach out if you need any help or have any questions.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
--Mike
ARC for Southwest Region

Post by InsigniaParking
@SunDevil2213 and @bummerdude69

For Westgate Lot J and Westgate Lot G can you adjust the lots to add (Blue) behind the names?  that is the color used for Football and would assist with people looking.

Also there should be a Westgate Lot L on NW corner of 93rd and Coyotes that I would like to add (Pink) behind it if possible.  This way when people coming to the stadium look for those colors it pops up.

Post by InsigniaParking
sorry L lot is on the NW corner of 91 and Coyotes.

Post by appleboyca
Hi!  I have entered your changes and they should be visible in the next day or 2. Thanks!

appleboyca  

Post by turbomkt
InsigniaParking wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:24 pm @SunDevil2213 and @bummerdude69

For Westgate Lot J and Westgate Lot G can you adjust the lots to add (Blue) behind the names?  that is the color used for Football and would assist with people looking.

Also there should be a Westgate Lot L on NW corner of 93rd and Coyotes that I would like to add (Pink) behind it if possible.  This way when people coming to the stadium look for those colors it pops up.

Appleboyca did get the blue and pink added, but it isn't really necessary.  As a demonstration, I removed the (Pink) that he added and the images are what I get when I search for Pink Lot.

Searching for just "Pink" shows the lot in the top three results.  "Pink Lot" shows it as the top result...but you wouldn't be able to see the "(Pink)" in the search results if we add it at the end.  As you can see from the info page, that's all without Pink in the displayed name. 

Even with (Blue) in the displayed name, I'm not getting good search results for it, so we have to look closer at that one.

Screenshot_20210811-161741.png
(206.05 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Screenshot_20210811-162946.png
(209.81 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Screenshot_20210811-161749.png
(519.41 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
--Mike
ARC for Southwest Region