Can not see fellow wazers on map

Post by BudinOK
Even though in settings it show to show them. Anybody have same problem? I used to be able to see them but haven't for quite some time.
BudinOK

POSTER_ID:17404236

Send a message

Admin2017-2018
Send a message

Post by bart99gt
Waze made a change about 8-10 months ago that makes other Wazers much less visible on the map than they used to be. If someone is within a mile of you, you'll see them, but the icon is much smaller and don't appear at broader zoom levels like they used to.
bart99gt
Send a message
MAR LAM (W DC Suburbs)
MS/AR/Atlanta Metro AM

Post by DrKoojo
I am having the same issue over here
DrKoojo
Send a message

Post by e2matt
Thats too bad. Was interesting to see where Wazers were. The more popular it gets the less fun features the app has.
e2matt
Send a message

Post by karlmf1
DrKoojo wrote:I am having the same issue over here
I haven't seen my fellow wazers for months. Whether it be Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin or Illinois, all the states that I frequent the most. No one seems to be too concerned about this issue, as I have posted elsewhere about this, with no solutions.

Sent from my Moto Z Force Droid using Tapatalk.
karlmf1
Send a message

Post by karlmf1
Interesting. Thanks for sharing this information.

Sent from my Moto Z Force Droid using Tapatalk.
karlmf1
Send a message

Post by markgillNinja4
This pass weekend lots of drivers in the Tampa Bay are we're experiencing problem with the service including me . We drive with Uber when accepting a request and you tap on Waze the map will not load you can hear the voice also when you are getting to your destination it said unfortunately Waze has stop working . sometimes while driving it stop working never happen like this before. Is there a fix for this issue if so please do.thank you
markgillNinja4
Send a message

Post by melyob
I'm currently driving in rush hour, city traffic and don't see any wazers. Normally I would see a dozen or so near me so that 1mile thing is not working here. Birmingham, AL.
melyob
Send a message

Post by sikemever
Now that you mention it.....
sikemever
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message