Flagged by wazers and cannot edit places

Post by mnmughal
Dear Wazers, kindly help me to look into it, as any time I want to add a picture of any places, I receive a message saying "You've been blocked by wazers and cannot edit places. If wrongfully flagged. contact waze.com/support"
Please help me to remove this flag as I've no idea how and why this happen, I'm using waze for 3 years, this is my 1st ever experience. Please help.
mnmughal

POSTER_ID:17560819

Send a message
Attachments

Post by azuwandi
Hi,

I also having the same problem.
can someone help me?
suddenly today when i want to post photo of my new office this message came out.
azuwandi
Send a message

Post by kadyus
Hi. when did you start getting this message?
kadyus
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC | Coordinator | CM
Malaysia & Brunei

WazeBORNEO FB | WazeMY FB

Post by kadyus
I see. This can happen due to your Place Update Request submissions (photo, new place, change of place details, etc..) were rejected or flagged by other users for not meeting the standards. Do you know that these standards exist? You can find the guidelines here. I would also recommend that you join our community in Facebook as there are many info specific to Waze Malaysia are shared in the community. The link is in my signature.

Let me know when you have read and understand the guidelines. Then we can let you rock the block again. ;)

Best,
Yus
kadyus
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC | Coordinator | CM
Malaysia & Brunei

Post by kadyus
mnmughal wrote:Dear Yus, once again thanks for taking time to write my back.

I do understand, it might have happen due to my pictures of a "Shop Interior"

Well as suggested, I've read the whole terms & conditions & understood.

I've sent the request to join Facebook community as well, so I can learn more to be helpful in a better way.

Kindly do let me know what is next?

Thanks & best regards.
Thanks for taking the time to read and understand the guidelines, how we wish all wazers in Malaysia have the same attitude as yours. [emoji5]

We will request Waze to reinstate your place reporting privileges.

In the mean time please read the pinned post in our FB group, there are lots of info that could help restart your awazeing experience with Waze.

Best,
Yus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kadyus
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC | Coordinator | CM
Malaysia & Brunei

Post by kadyus
Hi. May I know what is your FB username? Please allow a couple of days for the request to be processed and approved.
kadyus
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC | Coordinator | CM
Malaysia & Brunei

Post by kadyus
Can you use the Place reporting now?
kadyus
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC | Coordinator | CM
Malaysia & Brunei

Post by kadyus
Hi,

First of all you need to understand what could get you flagged. Most of the times wazers are flagged because of the wrong place details or for the inappropriate/bad photos they submitted in the app. Please read and understand these guidelines first. Thanks.
kadyus
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
GC | Coordinator | CM
Malaysia & Brunei

Post by mnmughal
kadyus wrote:Hi. when did you start getting this message?
Dear kadyus, thanks for your kind reply.
Actually I started getting this message somewhere in the beginning of March (last month).
mnmughal
Send a message

Post by mnmughal
kadyus wrote:I see. This can happen due to your Place Update Request submissions (photo, new place, change of place details, etc..) were rejected or flagged by other users for not meeting the standards. Do you know that these standards exist? You can find the guidelines here. I would also recommend that you join our community in Facebook as there are many info specific to Waze Malaysia are shared in the community. The link is in my signature.

Let me know when you have read and understand the guidelines. Then we can let you rock the block again. ;)

Best,
Yus
Dear Yus, once again thanks for taking time to write my back.

I do understand, it might have happen due to my pictures of a "Shop Interior"

Well as suggested, I've read the whole terms & conditions & understood.

I've sent the request to join Facebook community as well, so I can learn more to be helpful in a better way.

Kindly do let me know what is next?

Thanks & best regards.
mnmughal
Send a message