Post by stevomeano
How do I know who the area manager for Damansara Perdana and KL Sentral is?
stevomeano
Send a message

Post by stevomeano
a4xrbj1 wrote:
Stevomeano wrote:How do I know who the area manager for Damansara Perdana and KL Sentral is?
Click on area manager in the view menue, then you can see. What is your problem there?

Andreas
No probs... just wanted to know who they are ;)
stevomeano
Send a message

Post by ykphuah
What should I do if I want to add a POI? I want to make it easier for friends to find my place. :)
ykphuah
Send a message

Post by ykphuah
a4xrbj1 wrote: On how to add landmark is pretty easy but still some guidelines to follow. Please join our Facebook "Waze in Malaysia" user group, link is in my signature. It's all written in our FAQ, including a link to how to do it right.
I have added the landmark in the Map Editor already, however I found out from the forums also that the landmarks are not going to appear in the search.

From the FAQ it says that US Waze uses Bing search, does it also uses Bing in malaysia, coz I tried searching for my place in Bing and it doesn't seems to return any matches, I still haven't found out how to add (if possible) the POI into Bing maps yet.

Is waze capable of accepting GPS coordinates when doing a search? Coz I can easily find the GPS coordinates using google maps.

Sorry if this is not the right thread to post.
ykphuah
Send a message