Forum rules
Welcome to the Belgium Community forum!

Ask us any question here. Or if you want to chat with us, join the Waze BeLux Slack:

https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeopedia-files/b/be/Slack-invitation-banner.png
(click the image to join the Slack)

Need help to add a township

Post by olivierlesp
Hi !

I try to update some streets into "Chièvres" and not all the townships are created, there's one to create : Vaudignies.
When i update a street (wich is not with the good township), and add "Vaudignies", an alert message is displayed, to make sure that i want to create the city.
When i save my modification, an error message is displayed. I can't create new city names.

Is this possible to add a township "Vaudignies" ?

Thx :)
olivierlesp
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:3464408

Send a message
Iphone 14+ / Kenwood DMX 5020 DAB-S
Samedung A52 5G / Android Auto via RLink

Post by MoodZy
The townships created were done based on the zip codes. Every part of a town having a different zip-code will appear in the choices.
MoodZy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Waze_signature_AM_only.png

Post by olivierlesp
But, Grosage, Ladeuze are created... and these townships are the same that Vaudignies (Grosage may be smaller than Vaudignies) and wich is called 'agglomeration' on the road code.
So, i understand your arguments. ;)
Thx
Solved.
olivierlesp
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Iphone 14+ / Kenwood DMX 5020 DAB-S
Samedung A52 5G / Android Auto via RLink

Post by steveningelbrecht
We can, but we don't... as it's not a formal subcity of the city of Chièvres... It's only a small place called like that, not a formal territorial subregion, as far as i can see...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message