Forum rules
Welcome to the Belgium Community forum!

Ask us any question here. Or if you want to chat with us, join the Waze BeLux Slack:

https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeopedia-files/b/be/Slack-invitation-banner.png
(click the image to join the Slack)

RSS (for Belgium only) to Thunderbird

Post by DRoels
Hi all,

since a couple of days I'm a newbie in Waze.
I would like to get some sort of RSS (but for the community of my choice only - which now happens to be Belgium, some other may follow) to my Thunderbird (and Smartphone). I tried the RSS feed from the website, but then I get heaps of messages in all kinds of languages into a map on my webbrowser (Firefox). As said: I would rather receive those messages in my Thunderbird account. Anybody can give me some advise on this matter?

[Later addition] I found some checkbox "Subscribe to Forum" on the bottom of the Forum page. This may be what I'm looking for :oops: . Can somebody confirm? and is this then for Belgium only?

Thanks,
Dirk (aka Koalake)
DRoels

POSTER_ID:7739505

Send a message
Last edited by DRoels on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by DRoels
maantje76 wrote:
Did you check this info from WIKI?
Many thanks... nope I didn't... and it's exactly what I was looking for :D .
Anyway I'll leave the subscription to the forum posts on for a while and see whichever method is more "user-friendly".

Cheers,
Dirk
DRoels
Send a message

Post by maantje76
DRoels wrote:Hi all,

since a couple of days I'm a newbie in Waze.
I would like to get some sort of RSS (but for the community of my choice only - which now happens to be Belgium, some other may follow) to my Thunderbird (and Smartphone).
Did you check this info from WIKI?
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message