Forum rules
Welcome to the Belgium Community forum!

Ask us any question here. Or if you want to chat with us, join the Waze BeLux Slack:

https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeopedia-files/b/be/Slack-invitation-banner.png
(click the image to join the Slack)

Belgium Map Progress

Post by
Here you can see an evolution of the Belgian Map Progress, since 01 april 2013 :

http://users.telenet.be/hooie13/20130401-now.gif

27/3/2013:
http://world.waze.com/forum/download/file.php?id=10315

1/4/2013:
1-4-2013 09-38-26.png

POSTER_ID:9263123

Send a message

Post by annickdw
steveningelbrecht wrote: You can again see the active area of Turnhout-Geel-Mol, guessing thanks to annickdw and bartvo. Since a couple of weeks they are having 'a battle' for the silver and bronze Wazer... ;-)
Turnhout-Geel-Mol, dat zal alleen bartvo zijn, mogelijk met hulp...
Ik was actief rondom Heist op den Berg
annickdw
Send a message

Post by annickdw
steveningelbrecht wrote:ja, daar ben ik nu inderdaad een cirkeltje vergeten te zetten, maar daar zie je dus ook mooi vooruitgang hé...
Nu, vanuit het verre West-Vlaanderen is dat eigenlijk gewoon dezelfde regio als Turnhout-Geel-Mol... ;-) :-D :-P
halve provincie ernaast ;)

Vergelijk het met De Panne en Knokke-Heist :p (die regio ken ik ook 8-) )
annickdw
Send a message

Post by annickdw
steveningelbrecht wrote:@maantje, ja, ondanks het vele werk in Luik, is dit niet te zien op dit overzichtje he...
JAWEL !! het wordt er GROENER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: FELgroen!
annickdw
Send a message

Post by annickdw
Laurentwb wrote:
steveningelbrecht wrote:A new update for last week... :
Someone noticed the pretty huge evolution in the Brussels area, in the last couple of weeks?! :-D
Yeah ! This is great.

Not saying she is the only one, annickdw did a great job.
*blushing* now - I really wasn't the only one, often bumping with Steven in certain areas... and others have been helping too - even thanks to the UR's of the next days to correct my faults :lol:

but I must admit: I went biking yesterday nearby Brussels, it was AWESOME to bike in unknown territory and recognising streetnames :o a rotonde :shock: or even certain dirtroads :? we went wrong one time, and I immediately recognised the roadworks and where I was :lol:
annickdw
Send a message

Post by annickdw
steveningelbrecht wrote:The red/green colour is based on how many segments are present, and how many of them have a streetname and cityname.
It's not 100% representing a 'good map', since there are also turning restrictions to be set, directions of segments, ... but it gives some indication.

As a remark to your post, adding pedestrian boardwalks shouldn't be the primary concern and most of the time these also don't help the routing/navigation experience.
If segments keep turning up red, then it's most probably due to not filling up the cityname and streetname, or if they don't have one, marking these fields as 'none'.
thinking... adding lots of 'pedestrians' and 'parking lot roads' with no cityname or streetname, could limit segments to turn fully green ?
annickdw
Send a message

Post by annickdw
Tommeke79 wrote:
steveningelbrecht wrote:@Tommeke79 : als AM van die regio misschien toch wat waakzaam zijn de komende dagen/weken en bijsturen indien nodig? ;-)
Dat heb je dan als je even niet goed gaat kijken. Maar da komt in orde! :-D
Hulp nodig? (ook beetje mijn regio, he)
annickdw
Send a message

Post by bgoffa
Kan deze map met kleuren via een link worden aangeboden? Zo kan elke AM dit zelf consulteren.
Alvast bedankt
bgoffa
Send a message

Post by clubtratech
Die eerste driehoek wordt volop aan gewerkt steven ... you will see next update
clubtratech
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message