how to delete/clear my recent routes?

Moderator: Unholy

Re: how to delete/clear my recent routes?

Postby mjunior1989 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:33 am

Just press and hold an item, then drag it to the right side and the trash can option will appear!
mjunior1989

Postby Nodorg » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Stroke the destination you want to delete to the right. A trashcan well appear select it and continue. Select remove
Nodorg

Postby Serftosurf1 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 am

Put your finger on the star on the left side of the route and slide to the right. Tap the garbage can and gone it is 8-)
Serftosurf1

Postby revlisoft » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:30 pm

pinpusher wrote:The quick & easy way to clear the entire Waze history is to uninstall & reinstall the Waze app.

+1 - This worked perfectly. I initially deleted it manually and when I went back a few minutes there was another batch. Deleting the entire app and going back in was the easiest solution. Thanks!
revlisoft

Postby pinpusher » Wed May 27, 2015 2:00 pm

The quick & easy way to clear the entire Waze history is to uninstall & reinstall the Waze app.
pinpusher

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Thu May 08, 2014 3:42 am

usa_wav5opcp wrote:
mpimsler wrote:The method shown by Waze, which says to select a destination from the history list, does not not work. On my phone (iPhone) this action does not go to a preview screen which includes the remove option, but rather goes directly to route calculation. I am apparently using the most recent version of Waze, per the Apps Store. Any suggestions, short of deleting the app altogether?

What you do (iPhone) is to touch the icon to the right of the item you want to remove for about 2 secs then slide your finger over to the left AMF let go. The remove option then shows up.

The little (i) has a very small tapable area. It is rather difficult to tap it and not have it start a route, but if you do tap it right on the (i) it will go the Preview screen from which you can remove it.

Why we can't swipe delete like we can favorites... I don't know.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby usa_wav5opcp » Thu May 08, 2014 2:35 am

mpimsler wrote:The method shown by Waze, which says to select a destination from the history list, does not not work. On my phone (iPhone) this action does not go to a preview screen which includes the remove option, but rather goes directly to route calculation. I am apparently using the most recent version of Waze, per the Apps Store. Any suggestions, short of deleting the app altogether?

What you do (iPhone) is to touch the icon to the right of the item you want to remove for about 2 secs then slide your finger over to the left AMF let go. The remove option then shows up.
usa_wav5opcp

Postby Ioldanach » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:37 pm

I understand the routes taken are what waze uses to make it what it is, but if I drive in anonymous mode the routes are still saved (of course). Why not allow routes to be disconnected from an account and dropped into the anonymous bucket by allowing a person to delete them from their history?
Ioldanach

Postby swallowingled » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:15 am

Still a problem, when is this going to be fixed?
swallowingled

Postby cam69ss » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Same problem here. No option to delete recent destinations and the Waze help function is incorrect on the exclamation point and an option to select Remove. Please WAZE, fix this big problem and give Android users the option to delete recent destinations and not just Favorites.
cam69ss

Next

Return to Website, Community, General