Where are my points? - INTL Server

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Where are my points? - INTL Server

Postby KnightRiderNM » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 am

Hello,

For the past week, my points have only dropped by about 150 points. Those are the points I normally accumulate in a day. So I'm missing about 900 points. I know you've had server issues this week, but it says it has been resolved, yet my points are still the same.
KnightRiderNM

Postby franckyfiles » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello, i have the same problem.
It's not resolved !!! :evil:
franckyfiles

Postby tuuline » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:43 am

my driving and report points are missing! 01.11.2012
tuuline

Postby GeertHermans » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi,

I reported a couple of map issues (please see below for one example), but I don't get the candy for "First report of a map problem".

Something that I'm doing wrong? I read on the forum, checked the status page, .... but none of the info helped me further.

Anyone an idea?

With kind regards,

Geert Hermans

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM, <support@waze.com> wrote:

Hi GeertHermans,

The map problem you reported on Waze on 15-Oct-2012 has been solved by teknoir; a Wazer like you, who has become active in updating and improving the Waze map for the benefit of the entire community.

While the problem was solved, it may take 10 days or so for the change to take effect in the app itself.

In the mean time, you can view the changes implemented by teknoir in the Waze map editor on our website. While you are there, you may want to try and edit the map yourself. It's easy and any change you make will affect the quality of navigation for thousands of Wazers in your area, as well as credit you with extra points.

Check out the video on How to edit the Waze map, or the Editing Manual and visit the Waze forum to interact with experienced map editors.

Thanks,

- All of us @ Waze
GeertHermans

Postby iainhouse » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:53 pm

"First report of a map problem" isn't working and hasn't been as long as I've been using Waze - nearly 4 months. :(
UK Country Administrator
AM: London (DELETED)
Waze 3.7.3 • iPhone 4S (iOS 6.1.3) • Chrome/W7x64
ImageImage
UK WikiWaze FAQWMEFU Script :ugeek:
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby cordy73 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi All,

My points have never shown up on the website, and also the roads that i have tried to add have never shown either. I have been a waze user for over a year and according to the website i have not driven anywhere and have no points at all. All of my points and rankings show on my phone but not the website. I have tried the different servers and other advice gathered from here with no avail. Can someone please help, i want to start updating the map with roads in my area.

Thanks

Neil.
cordy73

Postby Kuhlkatz » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:13 pm

cordy73 wrote:All of my points and rankings show on my phone but not the website. I have tried the different servers and other advice gathered from here with no avail. Can someone please help, i want to start updating the map with roads in my area.

Point No 5 in the stickied thread https://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23084 gives the best advice :

5.) Tried all these quick tips? Go to the support page linked at the very top of this page and then type "missing points" in the quick reply box. If none of the links help, you can email support directly to look at your situation.

Click on the 'Ask an agent by "EMAIL" link.
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby pemex44 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi,

I live in Mexico, close to the border with the U.S. and I've been doing a lot of map editing. Waze client app records my drives on the NA server so all my editing has been done there.

I just noticed that the Live Map on the NA server doesn't show anything from Mexico so I switched to the INTL server and went to the Map Editor expecting to find all my work replicated there too. What I found is that my area is not as updated as on the NA version and then I started to fear that the changes I made will never go to the live map on neither server since the NA live map doesn't show Mexico and the INTL live map might be fed from the INTL map editor which I haven't edited and is far less up to date.

On the wiki I couldn't find any explanation on how to deal with this so any pointers would be appreciated.

P.S: I also noted that my score on the INTL and NA servers are different as well as my number of map edits. Number of map edits differences seem logical given the problem that I just wrote about but nonetheless I always thought that dashboard accounts were NA-INTL-server independent.
pemex44

Postby CBenson » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 pm

pemex44 wrote:I just noticed that the Live Map on the NA server doesn't show anything from Mexico so I switched to the INTL server and went to the Map Editor expecting to find all my work replicated there too.

Ignore the Live Map. The updates to the Live Map are notoriously fickle. They are unpredictable, infrequent and differ from zoom level to zoom level. Do the edits you have made show on your phone?

The work you do on the NA server won't be replicated on the INTL server (or vice versa). This is a significant problem for those of you that traverse (or are near) the US/Mexico border.

Your points and edits are tracked separately on the NA and INTL servers. The dashboard accounts are not server independent.
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.3.0.2
CBenson
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Rst193 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 pm

I am from Slovakia. The last recorded date of drive is 12.11.2012. What could be the problem? ( INTL server) I have traveled since about 1500 km.....

cheers
ImageImage
Malé strieborné "Áčko"
Samsung GalaxyS4
Rst193
Map Raider
Map Raider

PreviousNext

Return to Website, Community, General