Not getting any Pop-up notifications

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Not getting any Pop-up notifications

Postby karl_db » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:29 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Known issue. Other threads about it already. Mostly discussed in the client feedback threads in the client forum.

Thanks Alan,

I was looking in the wrong place for the answer.
karl_db

Re: Not getting any Pop-up notifications

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Known issue. Other threads about it already. Mostly discussed in the client feedback threads in the client forum.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby kuduboet » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Funny how you sometimes notice, or in this case don't notice, things. Until reading this I hadn't really noticed that I wasn't getting pop ups anymore, but then I thought about it and I too haven't seen any for a while. I had groups pop ups set to none and haven't changed my group settings for many weeks, so I know I was getting them with my current settings at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kuduboet

Postby karl_db » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Hi, I joined Waze almost two weeks ago. I use it for every journey and contribute information relating to traffic on my routes. In the beginning, before I joined any Groups, I was getting pop-up notifications about issues with traffic, police etc. within a 5km radius. This was great for me.

However, last week I joined a variety of groups with hundreds of members I checked the box that says Allow Pop-up messages from ALL Groups that I am a member of. Since then, I have received absolutely no pop-up messages. I "unjoined" all of the groups for a day to see if this would make any difference and I still do not get any pop-up messages.

Please help. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank You in advance.

(Galaxy SII Gingerbread - Waze 3.5.3.0).
karl_db

Previous

Return to Website, Community, General