You can still do it, but it's a bit "hidden". I seem to remember AlanOfTheBerg
suggesting it's a way to force people to look at the automated support options they're given rather than just emailing straight away - and that's probably by accident rather than design.
I successfully sent a request at the weekend to get my L5/CM upgrade. These steps seem to still work:
- Go to the Support page.
- In the box where it says "Please type your question here" type "Upgrade" (probably doesn't matter what you actually type!)
- When the text box appears with the suggestions, at the bottom it will say "Still can't find what you're looking for? Click here". Click there!
- You'll get another list of options headed "Please choose from the following categories". Click on "Problems with my Waze account". (Other choices also work, but there some have extra sub-menus following them)
- At the bottom of that list it will say "If you cannot find your answer, Please click here.". Click there.
- Voilá, the NanoRep email form! It's not made clear but the first, largest box is the subject line. It will probably be filled in with a single word, which won't be accepted as being too short. Fill in the form and click submit.
I have had an answer within 24 hours, but then I've also had one take several weeks.
My L4 and L5 upgrades both took at least a couple of days.
Oh - well done sir!