دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة

General Map Errors

Post by GregH8541
The developers need to change the submission of General Errors to require some type of description input. There are too many General Errors submitted where there is no description of the problem. Even close inspection of the roads, GPS markers and all resources available to us prevent us from solving the problem. Furthermore, comments added to the report asking the reporter what the problem is, go unanswered.

If the devs simply require some type of entry into the text box before a report can be sent, it would greatly improve our ability to rectify problems.

Just my opinion.
GregH8541

POSTER_ID:17020843

Send a message

Post by Arnoniem
I understand what you mean. but i guess that wouldn't help road safety ;)
I agree it can be a pain, but it's the only system we have on the URs.
And if people don't answer, well i guess it wasn't that big of a deal. Sometimes it can be as simple as a landmark they think is wrong, or an adress pin diverted from google.
For us, it's just analysing the situation, try to communicate, and if nothing is there, we have to click not identified. If it's a real issue, you'll see several UR piling up and people start writing text :D
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ BeNeLux Champs UAE Champs Android Beta Coordinator Middle East
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman CM:Thailand
https://u.cubeupload.com/Arnoniem/FsnBw8.jpg

Post by Arnoniem
GregH8541 wrote:The client does make sure people hit the "passenger" waiver before entering text, though.
I think that's also an extra hold-back to enter some text. And off course it's safety first ;)
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ BeNeLux Champs UAE Champs Android Beta Coordinator Middle East
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman CM:Thailand
https://u.cubeupload.com/Arnoniem/FsnBw8.jpg

Post by GregH8541
Yea. It's just that it's like going to the doctor and telling him you're sick. When he asks what's wrong, you just sit there...lol.
The client does make sure people hit the "passenger" waiver before entering text, though.
GregH8541
Send a message