Post by edsonajj
netogrimald wrote:creo que es mejor que se pongan como doble para el caso que mencionas y que un editor local edite si estuvo incorrecto o por los UR sabrás si estuvo equivocado
Idealmente sí, sin embargo parece que Tijuana tiene un solo editor local y realmente no ha participado con este proyecto; por lo tanto creo mejor intentar dar lo mejor que tengamos.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
Aquí lo que indique Carlos, él es el encargado del proyecto.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by galmague
este proyecto soluciona que pueda darme una ruta desde monterrey hasta san antonio?

yo me apunto en la cd de laredo que la conosco, las demas ciudades podria aydarlos con algo de talacha.
galmague
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Ing. Gabriel Almaguer
[img]https:///Vke8x3[/img][img]https:///ubk1Zx[/img]
Editor Principiante

Post by gettingthere
Hi,

Sorry - English response since I am not fluent in Spanish :(

I may be able to help out with some of Tijuana but I don't have editing rights on the ROTW infrastructure. I have asked Edson to get me Area Manager rights in the City of Tijuana (I used to have these rights several years ago before the organization of the Mexican community).

Be aware that there has been a decent amount of major road work in the city of Tijuana in upgrading major roads with concrete. In addition, the San Ysidro Border crossing from the USA to Mexico was moved to the east apx. 15 months ago. Ave Internacional running along the border near the coast was significantly re-worked raising the road headed to the east. In these areas the map on the USA/Canada infrastructure is up to date and the mapping may not match the Aerials.

gettingthere
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by gettingthere
carloslaso wrote:I will be looking for Editors who live in Tijuana that want to participate on this project.
Good luck. You are not going to find many active editors in TJ.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
arturoae wrote:It is a shame that this part of Mexico is so abandoned on waze just because every time that you drive or go there we get connected on NA server and edit on the same server. But in any case the wazers on both countries will appreciate the job.
It's due to this complicated issue with the infrastructure switch, not clear which 'server' to edit on, which 'server' you are Wazing on, in addition to the complexities of the border zone. Many Wazers who can afford high end smartphones use Waze in both the USA and Mexico in the border region. They many not have data service in both countries do to the high cost of roaming data and the complexities of locked phones that can't swap out SIM card. It's complicated.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jebus_rl
Hola, con todo gusto puedo apoyar, avisenme por favor que área me asignaron
jebus_rl
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
State Manager / Zacatecas
@jebus_rl

Post by kio-13
Hola a todos,

Yo comencé a editar en Acuña como parte de mi área de prueba de AM y al finalizar pedí una extensión, que es donde estoy trabajando por el momento.

En general edito en Monterrey, pero en mis ratos libres voy para Acuña a continuar editando, pero igual veo que gaia y google maps no ayudan mucho con el sentido de las calles, además de que el street view es viejo (2009/2010).
kio-13
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
France | kio-13

Post by manuel8205
Yo estoy intentando hacer algunas ediciones en el mapa, pero el editor web solo reconoce mis recorridos en el mapa, como de USA-Canada server, no se como cambiar en mi Iphone, para que cuando haga recorridos, se vayan al servidor Resto del mundo?.

Estoy ubicado en Cd. Juárez.
Saludos.
manuel8205
Send a message

Post by mikolit
Donde debo editar si vivo en baja california, mexico??,

eeuu y cadana, mundo o israel?? :|
mikolit
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message