Real Estate rules

Post by yerzhl
Hi, i want to ask about routine protocol.
I mean my real estate area have lots of streets which have same protocols at each of it.
Untitled.jpg
(210.44 KiB) Downloaded 664 times
As the picture above, you can see the blue arrow (at "Gading Asri" near the red line of "Kelapa Nias 1")
The red line means you aren't allowed to enter from both side (ex: from "Kelapa Nias 1/2/3" to "Gading Asri" (blue arrow) or from "Gading Asri (blue arrow)" to "Kelapa Nias 1/2/3"). This protocol is start from 10am - 4pm and 11pm - 6am. So if you want to "Kelapa Nias 1/2/3", you have through the green line ("Kelapa Nias 4")

Now my question is: Is it possible to set a protocol like favorite feature or something that make us easier to set the protocol at each street instead of opening all arrow restriction window and set it one by one? (Plus we have to do it twice on each street for both sides)

Sorry for the bad english :)
Thanks in advance
yerzhl

POSTER_ID:16887636

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
If the segments are restricted the same at the same times, you can select multiple segments at once. However, keep in mind that Waze sets restrictions from A->B or from B->A. If your segments are not oriented the same direction, you could end up setting a restriction in the wrong direction.

Turn restrictions, which are set on each turn arrow, can only set individually.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by CBenson
If the segments have the same restrictions and are oriented on the waze map the same way (A to B), then you can place restrictions on multiple selected segments at the same time. There's a bit on segment restrictions here.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by yerzhl
none of these solutions work for me :(
the problem is i want to set these restrictions not from A->B.
Here is the picture:
Untitled.jpg
(253.62 KiB) Downloaded 596 times
Note: I don't know how to take back the solve icon :lol:
yerzhl
Send a message