L2->L1 Unlock R709 Segment for several edits  Topic is solved

Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.

Moderators: Unholy, arthurohara, davidg666

Re: L2->L1 Unlock R709 Segment for several edits

Postby TurbulentPriest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:40 pm

davidg666 wrote:Hey Doug,

First: hey, it looks like your username change has come through (on the forum, at least), although it now looks like you have two forum accounts - one for each game.

++David

Oh God... Nothing is ever easy; yes - there do appear to be two accounts... Not sure I even have access to world_qf2vjzil any more.
Interestingly though, since I changed my ID to TurbulentPriest and it synced through to the forum, my post count is updating in WME (now showing "1"). (It was always zero in WME with world_qf2vjzil, even though the forum itself shows 48 posts).

I wonder if there is any way to join them together - or should I just bid adieu to world_qf2vjzil.
TurbulentPriest

Postby davidg666 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:03 am

TurbulentPriest wrote:Oh God... Nothing is ever easy; yes - there do appear to be two accounts... Not sure I even have access to world_qf2vjzil any more.
Interestingly though, since I changed my ID to TurbulentPriest and it synced through to the forum, my post count is updating in WME (now showing "1"). (It was always zero in WME with world_qf2vjzil, even though the forum itself shows 48 posts).

I wonder if there is any way to join them together - or should I just bid adieu to world_qf2vjzil.

Well, the good news is that your editing profile seems to have made the transition in one piece:

https://www.waze.com/en-GB/user/editor/TurbulentPriest

...and that's arguably more important than your forum profile, even though it'd be nice to keep your forum history around. I suppose the forum profiles *might* merge, given time. It might be worth asking Yanis if his forum profile renamed as it should or whether he got stuck with two forum profiles when he changed his username.

++David
Country manager and local champ for Ireland
AM for Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Graiguenamanagh and Enniscorthy

[ img ]
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby TurbulentPriest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:07 am

davidg666 wrote:... It might be worth asking Yanis if his forum profile renamed as it should or whether he got stuck with two forum profiles when he changed his username.
++David

Great - I'll do exactly that!
TurbulentPriest

Postby YanisKyr » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 pm

Hey chaps, my old one was "ikyriakidis" and it's not in the list here any more.

That said though, I'm not sure if I ever posted on the forum with that username :roll:
YanisKyr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Previous

Return to Ireland Editor Requests