Any specifics got you confused? Go ahead and let us deal with the puzzling!

Missing points - how to contact Waze? Frustrated!

Post by
I have driven over 3000 miles in the last few weeks and my points have risen by less than 30! It would be useful to be able to contact Waze, but the 'Help' pages are like a circular door - round and round and round without taking you anywhere. Please, how can I contact Waze direct? It's not as if this is a matter of life and death, but I would like my points!! Thanks.

POSTER_ID:1854995

Send a message

Post by a4bolek
So, you are after the medal or a t-shirt? :?:
a4bolek
Send a message
Hardware:
Nexus 6P Android 7.0
Nexus 5X Android 6.01
Nexus 10 Android 6.01
Waze 4.6.0.1

Post by a4bolek
Buckeye1989 wrote:Yep, I agree. My observation has been that it seems something has happened within the last few weeks, either the drives are not being properly recorded or else they have changed their scoring algorithm. I drive 80-100 miles per day and was routinely in the 400-500 points per day, 2000 points per week has now gone to less than half of that. Not only do the updates occur less frequently but when they do occur they are missing significant points. I hope they get it fixed.
If scoring is your major then maybe Play Station or Xbox is for you. Most of us here are to go to work and back home with minimal interruptions kind of crowd.
a4bolek
Send a message
Hardware:
Nexus 6P Android 7.0
Nexus 5X Android 6.01
Nexus 10 Android 6.01
Waze 4.6.0.1

Post by CarlaPizao
My goodness what a confusing forum. Anyway, I'm experiencing the same problem. I just got back from a 3000 km drive and my posts have been stuck since December 23rd. Why in the world is that??? I want my driving and report points!!!
CarlaPizao
Send a message

CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by denniscooper
Hi,

I've read through this thread and as I suspected, it's an issue that's known about and the Waze team have acknowledged it and working to create a fix and then deploy it.

I noticed a few days ago I'd 'lost' my 820,000 or so points and back to zero as a 'baby wazer' !

2 days later I noticed I'd gone back up to around 700,000 points.

Has the fix been rolled out? if so, is there any way to go back to what my original points level was?!

Cheers!
denniscooper
Send a message

Post by denniscooper
Hi

About a day or so after posting, I got all my points and ranking back, so looks like the issue is resolved for me. I'm in the UK so perhaps the fix or resolution that the Waze team did needs to be rolled out for other countries still.

That said, yesterday I was updating some local petrol station prices, and today the 'gas prices' button has gone !

Cheers, Dennis!
denniscooper
Send a message

Post by Dracowayz
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 654d14.jpg[/img]

Hi there , who updated scoreboard ? ... it is also possible to no longer give rewards ? [emoji53] [emoji102]

Trimis de pe al meu V1_Viper_S4G folosind Tapatalk
Dracowayz
Send a message

Post by Dracowayz
vince1612 wrote:
G_Bahn wrote:Hi there , who updated scoreboard ? ... it is also possible to no longer give rewards ? [emoji53] [emoji102]
Hello, your screenshot simply indicates that you have already gotten all the candy for special achievements. It is not manually updated by anyone, it's done automatically by servers.
From this point on you will no longer have to try to achieve these goals, they are considered done and they cannot be reset.

You may still get road candy if you edit the map on WME, every X number of map edits and every X number of places edits will trigger a reward candy in the app. Also see this help for how to get more points: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6078593?hl=en
Thank You, is exactly what I wanted to know [emoji3]

Trimis de pe al meu V1_Viper_S4G folosind Tapatalk
Dracowayz
Send a message

Post by Frigg
Hi,

I also "lost" a lot of points after the Christmas weekend. On December 23 i had 66635 points and on January 5 my points where updated to 70398. That increase was correct based on the distance I drove in Sweden (+ reports) between December 22 and December 28.
On January 8 my points suddenly decreased by -8661! On January 9 my total points was reported by waze as 58792. After waiting another 7 day cycle my total points are today January 18 reported as 62045. Where did my points go???

Someone at Waze please take a look at this issue!

My points should be 70398 + points for reports and driving from December 28 and up til today.
Frigg
Send a message

Post by Frigg
I agree with you Keagan-Z06. I get the same message and no answers from Waze to any of my responses to the first (and only) "default" auto generated mail from them.
I have waited for several 7-day (monday-monday) periods and have still not got my removed/lost already received points back.

It very sad that the support from Waze is so sloppy!!! I like the Waze application and the information it provides me when driving but the buggy behavior of the point system is really a big "Shame on You!" for Waze. :-(
Frigg
Send a message