Any specifics got you confused? Go ahead and let us deal with the puzzling!

Missing points - how to contact Waze? Frustrated!

Post by nutting
I have driven over 3000 miles in the last few weeks and my points have risen by less than 30! It would be useful to be able to contact Waze, but the 'Help' pages are like a circular door - round and round and round without taking you anywhere. Please, how can I contact Waze direct? It's not as if this is a matter of life and death, but I would like my points!! Thanks.
nutting

POSTER_ID:1854995

Send a message

Post by kywinedoc
Agree with frustration. With the new Waze format I was locked out of Waze for 3 weeks. when I finally tried to log in, it would not let me with my original name so I had to set up a new name and password. Now I lost all my 300K plus points and haven't found a way to contact anyone that can help. It kept my favorites but that is all. I've tried to find a way to contact a champ to see what can be done but everything points back to this forum. When you're not techy this becomes very frustrating
kywinedoc
Send a message

Post by kywinedoc
When the new Waze format rolled out I couldn't get anything but my car on the map. All I kept getting was "no GPS". I was using high accuracy location consistently. I reloaded Waze three times and the last time it would not let me put in my original name. When I created a new name, no information carried over except for my favorites. Now I've lost 300K points. Creating a new name did solve the problems with the "no GPS" and not being able to use any functions. Needless to say this has been a very frustrating time and not finding anyone to communicate with did not help. It would be nice to be able to communicate with someone about specific problems instead of in an open forum. I did notice the email function has been disabled. that didn't help. The real question is what can be done to solve my problem.
kywinedoc
Send a message

Post by MADMAX-USA
Mugombie wrote:I also have noticed this since about middle November
I'm glad someone else has brought this up... I've driven several 200+ mile days over the past several weeks, and some days are only showing 10 or 20 mile segments... I generally try to keep Waze running onscreen, but sometimes it's running in the background.

For example, I pulled up WME for Nov 24... I drove from Nashville TN to Chattanooga TN and back (a 300 mile day at least) and I used Waze as my navigation, but in the Map Editor it's only showing me driving a total of 80 miles that day...

I also made sure to keep Waze up on my phone this week, driving at least 500 miles so far and my points are sitting at 118...

Something has not been working correctly at least since the end of November.

And yes, I did my part in trying to report it... and got;
"We are aware of delays in receiving points because of a load or an issue with our servers.
Please allow up to 7 days for missing points to be readded to your account. "

Well, it's a bit past 7 days for November issues to catch up...
MADMAX-USA
Send a message

Post by MarcusDA
@vince1612 - I have checked the waze status page and there is no reference to this problem.

I lost over 70,000 points a couple of days ago (don't know exactly when) which caused my country ranking to drop from 185 to 357. It suggests that not everyone is affected or affected the same way.

Talk about completely screwing up the waze reward system. At least the system didn't decide to demote my ranking. Go figure.
MarcusDA
Send a message

Post by mcj8605
I am missing a lot of points. Over the past month I have driven at least 1,000 miles with my waze app open but am not getting credit for them. During Thanksgiving I drover over 800 miles but only earned about 2,500 points. Include the reports for 6 points each and I'm missing even more. I can't determine what the problem is. Why am I missing so many points?
mcj8605
Send a message

Post by Mugombie
I also have noticed this since about middle November
Mugombie
Send a message

Post by paco37
Hi all,

I had more than 120.000 points on my account, today I opened waze and my score is 0 with a novice status. What could have happened ? Is possible recover my previous data ?

Thanks,
Francesco
paco37
Send a message

Post by randomsnow
Hi,

On the week before Easter holidays I got my fifth friend so I should have received 2000 bonus points. I drove over the candy on that day. Since then I've been checking points in the application daily however I haven't noticed any increase by 2000 points (it was always a lower number as I don't drive long distances). Points for driving and reporting have been accumulated properly. Maybe I have overlooked it but I'm pretty convinced that 2000 points have not been added to my score.

What should I do now?
randomsnow
Send a message

Post by RocksideNinja
I can save I've encountered the same as well. I dove close to 100 miles on Nov 21st with the App running. I submitted reports, thanked and was thanked multiple times yet my drive(s) did not appear and have yet to. I've also noticed some drives since does not appear yet others have. I drove thirty miles yesterday.... Nothing. Very frustrating.
RocksideNinja
Send a message