Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Web log-on - re-captcha too invasive

Post by Davide_MCMXC
Hi, I think I'm not the only one with this problem: I find really frustrating having to solve at least 4 re-captcha puzzles each end every time I log into waze from the web, I would'nt mind using other kind of authentication like a 2-way auth with standard sms or a pop-up appearing on mobile phone, but using less intrusive captcha (or not using them at all).

Or, at least, switch captcha provider to one being less annoying (the classic blurred numbers would be ok)
Davide_MCMXC
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17092830

Send a message

Post by Davio90
I don't know if the thing related, but since today I cannot access to WME. If I try to log in nothing happens and I get a lot captcha.
Davio90
Send a message
Davio90

Post by Davio90
Today I still have no access to WME. Only the dashboard works
Davio90
Send a message
Davio90

Post by SkiDooGuy
I only occasionally get the Captcha, and I can't remember getting it more than once, that has to be a pain.

However, I will agree that a more simple Captcha is more appropriate. I am certainly a proponent of high security, but that style is a little overkill considering the application.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by SkiDooGuy
There were some stability issues with WME yesterday. They should have been resolved.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png