If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Cant log into the website but can log into waze

Post by DarioGabriel83Arg
Since the new server merge. I can loggin into the waze app throught the facebook (or using my user) but when i change my pwd and user they dont apply to the website server login (Or theres some kind of account bug).
My rank is always 0 (but i had the warrior rank tittle). My points sometimes appears and sometimes dissapear. When i press the restore pwd by mail, i never recieve that mail. If i restore my pwd by SMS, i can change it, but didnt affect the website login... Always says that user and pwd are incorrect, but i can log on the waze app without problems. I tried to make a new account, but when i sync with facebook i had the same pwd problems again.

(Now i tried to erase the waze facebook app, but i dont wanna sync it again or i will lose this account again!)

Now i make my 3rd account just to post here, cause cant report the bug with the original account.

Sry my bad english, isnt my main lang. I tried my best.
Cya!
DarioGabriel83Arg

POSTER_ID:16992291

Send a message

DelEngen
Send a message