If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Improve interactivity

Post by PsychoCMD
It should be useful if notifications and alerts shoould be avoided by users. If I drive in a road where Police is signed but police is not there, I'd like to report this. Instead, for Police, speed traps and warnings there is not availability to report updates.

(Or I don't know how to do that!!!)
PsychoCMD

POSTER_ID:2999977

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
You can only get the ability to clear an alert for Police or Hazard, etc., if you are traveling on the same stretch of road in the same direction the item was reported. In that case, you get a prompt asking you if it is still there and you can hit the "Not there" button.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by PsychoCMD
That's good, I will try it the next time!
PsychoCMD
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
On the iPhone you can also try deleting from the report list.

Do a right swipe of the report, and a delete option becomes available.

I have fairly good results from this, buy my commute has about 3 wazers on it, so the reports don't have many vote ups. There have been some conclusions that their are hidden weights behind these reports, and that it might take a couple delete requests to remove them.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png