Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

snow on road is a really over abused feature

Post by mikeroda
Does reporting snow on the road give points to the report? I live in MN and snow is a reality here along with most of the Midwest. We seem to have drivers here that fill the screen with this report. It is an excellent feature for drifting conditions etc. But reporting snow at every overpass, that I seem to never discover is useless information. Also when it is snowing we all know that it is on the road everywhere. :roll:
mikeroda

POSTER_ID:17004051

Send a message

Post by cobra_snake
I agree. I'm tired of seeing rain reports in Seattle. I only want to see reports that affect my commute time.
cobra_snake
Send a message

Post by jr1982jr
It never ceases to amaze me that folks report rain during a day long storm. Nothing drastic. I was driving carpool one day and Waze notified me of "rain ahead." One of the girls asked why it took so long for the phone to figure out there was rain (it had been constantly raining since the night prior).
jr1982jr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by JustinCBarnett
Yeah it should probably be a little more monitored, I see rain notifications here a lot because it's SC and it rains a lot. I think that there should just be some method of looking at the saturation of these request and toning them down.
JustinCBarnett
Send a message
I will NOT stand for this. However, I'm okay with driving for this.

Nomenclator1677
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
AM Massif des Bauges / Bout du Lac d'Annecy
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... _0M_6c.png
“« ”Emmanuel Macron : Une révolution ne s’invite pas, c’est le peuple qui la décide” Beyrouth - août 2020»

La démocratie, c’est deux loups et un agneau qui votent sur ce qu’ils vont manger à midi.

La liberté, c’est un agneau bien armé qui conteste le vote ! »
Benjamin Franklin