If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Earning max points

Post by Army1SG
How does one earn the maximum points? I don't understand how a user could earn 39000 point in one week without driving 24 - 7? Please help!
Army1SG

POSTER_ID:3172991

Send a message

Post by Army1SG
I will give it a try. Thanks!
Army1SG
Send a message

Post by Army1SG
Thank you. I have seen this and am doing the things to earn max points but if a user was to drive let's say 800 miles a day (extremely unlikely) for 7 days they would have only earn 28000 points. I have been driving about 350 miles a day and reporting what I see and still earning nowhere close to 39000 points? Once again thank you for the input.

Safe Wazing
Army1SG
Send a message

dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by pulsarxp
crepp65 wrote:How does one earn the maximum points? I don't understand how a user could earn 39000 point in one week without driving 24 - 7? Please help!
If I edit at night, when the system is fast, I get 10-12 hours with 5500 points. Since is the bonus candies, so the double. So one night, 10-12k points I can collect up to :)
pulsarxp
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://sign.waze.tools/images/signatures/cones-6.png
Country manager: Hungary
Hardware: Samsung S9 Plus : Android 9.0.0
Car: Peugeot 206 SW

Post by pulsarxp
crepp65 wrote:Thank you. I have seen this and am doing the things to earn max points but if a user was to drive let's say 800 miles a day (extremely unlikely) for 7 days they would have only earn 28000 points. I have been driving about 350 miles a day and reporting what I see and still earning nowhere close to 39000 points? Once again thank you for the input.

Safe Wazing
Only editing, and had received a bonus candy to score so much can be :) (or steamroller)
pulsarxp
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://sign.waze.tools/images/signatures/cones-6.png
Country manager: Hungary
Hardware: Samsung S9 Plus : Android 9.0.0
Car: Peugeot 206 SW