If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Add a info line to inform update gas credit/cash price

Post by Beezer69
When I first joined Waze, I would always update the lowest price for a gas stations price (cash). I noticed some users did the cash price, others the credit price, and 3rd party the credit price.

I looked it up, and saw that Waze recommends the credit price be updated, so I've been doing that, but often I am changing a price that is correct for cash and has been updated the same day.

There is no consistency among users as they just don't know which to update. I think it would be helpful and create a more consistent prices is Waze would insert a line of text that when you pop up the gas station to update it, it says something to the effect of...
"if two prices are offered, update the higher of the two" or something similar, so users all do the same thing when updating.

Honestly, I can't believe it hasn't been done as I am sure all users see the same thing I see, and that is some use cash price, others use credit price

Thank you
Beezer69

POSTER_ID:17022615

Send a message