If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

iPhone controls

Post by onezerosix141
When I'm driving, I usually have my waze & listening to podcast. The UIs on waze makes things very simple but going from waze to my music > podcast > select podcast, then back to waze takes lots of time looking down at the screen. So I thought I will ask & suggest...
Possible to get volume & other simple control of iPod with in waze? Possibly like right or left top corner of the screen where it could slide out the control like the two buttons at the right & left bottom of the screen?
onezerosix141

POSTER_ID:3597160

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Previous versions did have ipod controls built in, but were removed when iOS introduced "multitasking." While iPod is a likely popular choice, unfortunately, there are hundres of different audio-playing apps available and making a control for all of them might be a daunting task.

I do believe there may be a request you can vote on over at the client uservoice, link in my sig. If not, you can add one.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by onezerosix141
Well, I was thinking of simple controls something similar to Apple keyboard. Multitasking may be great but less hassle & driver safety if waze had simple control no?
onezerosix141
Send a message