If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Coordination between AMs and general users

Post by fuzzyBSc
As I understand it the theory is that the country lists are where contact is supposed to be made between AMs and general users. I don't see this as anything but a stop gap approach, and would like to see improvements to the system over the medium to long term.
I think as an AM I should be able to put a shout out to users to go investigate various map problems and report back, encourage them to start actively map editing in specific ways etc. As a general user I would like to be able to notify the appropriate AM that a map problem can't be resolved by me due to locked roads or other problems and get them onto the case.
This should all happen within the app, within the map editor, or in a combination of the two. Sadly - this is not the current situation.
fuzzyBSc

POSTER_ID:4176810

Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
You're absolutely right and a significantly better AM dashboard and method(s) of contact are on the way. Having seen very early prototypes I can quite confidently say well be impressed with the upgrade when it comes. No ETA yet though I'm afraid!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status