Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Nokia Lumia

Post by willice
Im looking into getting the Nokia Lumia but Waze has no support for it. Is there going to be an update so that I can get rid of my figgen Samsung, and get this Nokia?
willice

POSTER_ID:2475093

Send a message

Post by tunnerus
The Nokia Lumias are great devices and really deserve Waze. Nokia devices tend to get their fair "market share" of publicity, something which would be valuable to waze as well. One prob might be that MS doesn't want to compete with Nokia maps and Nokia drive, which are native apps in all Nokia Lumias AFAIK. But I am just guessing here...
tunnerus
Send a message
Area manager of Lauttasaari / Drumsö in Helsinki, Finland
Area manager in Ingå, Finland
Driving around with my iPhone or iPad :)

Post by PetrusB
Agreed!!

I also have a Lumia 800. Great phone, but without Waze it is a sad place. Guess that's what you pay for early adoption.

In the interim I'm using my HTC Flyer for Waze! 7" GPS FTW!!! :D
PetrusB
Send a message

Post by lamadrona
I switched from droid to windows phone 7.
I kinda like it. But my favorite app is not there, Waze.
I won't go into what it has been like to go thru withdrawls without Waze.
I really really miss tagging police.

I ended up paying 49$ for the Garmin Gps app, ugh, its okaaaay.
I'd rather give the money to Waze for a windows phone 7 app. Are you listening, I'd rather pay.
lamadrona
Send a message