If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.
Post by Spil
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
virgilwatson wrote:Perhaps an option to note which way the police is facing would help when it is reported. I find its easier to see police cars when they are monitoring the other lane.
That's what the "my lane" and "other lane" is for when reporting.
... but only on two-way roads ... on freeways and other divided "split" roads, "other lane" does not act as one would think that it should (for example, "other lane" while driving on "I-86 E" should place the report on the corresponding segment of "I-86 W" -- but it doesn't).
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by virgilwatson
Perhaps an option to note which way the police is facing would help when it is reported. I find its easier to see police cars when they are monitoring the other lane.
RallyChris wrote:You get a verbal notification when approaching a police report from the same direction as reported. We are trying to convince HQ that they need a both, but for now, only in the same direction as reported...
virgilwatson
Send a message