If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Some proposal

Post by nrgjack
hi waze staff i have some proposal for you :

sorry if they have been already proposed ..

- adding a new report "speed bumper" , visible in map
- when the mail warn the user that one of his report has been solved, warn him also that the change will be visible on map after a couple of week
- remove cup report (it is ot useful, if they are not making speed check) and add as autovelox a police mobile autovelox.
- add if possible a way to warn (that is useless for editors) if a generic map problem is sent whithout any description
- add a field hamlet or quarter in addition to city name
- add a way to help editor to find and fix orphan segments (i mean segments that have a classification diffenrent from every one they are connected with).

that's what i i think could make waze better.

thanks bye bye
nrgjack

POSTER_ID:5203279

Send a message
NRGJACK
Lombardia Est (Brescia, Franciacorta, Bergamo)

Post by asterix06
adding a new report "speed bumper" , visible in map
- when the mail warn the user that one of his report has been solved, warn him also that the change will be visible on map after a couple of week
the time needed for map update is known to all editors...is unknown to people not following forums; it's enough to go to status.waze.com as written everywhere
- remove cup report (it is ot useful, if they are not making speed check) and add as autovelox a police mobile autovelox.
-i believe is useless to set mobile speed check, look what is happening in you country where people mark even more than 100 useless speedcam in less than one km
- add if possible a way to warn (that is useless for editors) if a generic map problem is sent without any description
- matter already discussed several time ........search..... in future releases it will probably no more possible to send blank reports

- problem discussed in meets up Paris and Paloato
instructions are related to small villages " frazioni" end please read and follow sticky tread "wiki editing instructions" in Italian Forum

- add a way to help editor to find and fix orphan segments (i mean segments that have a classification different from every one they are connected with).
please read Italian forum and you will find the papyrus plugin for FF and chrome. in its options you can select roads by name, or even type (freeway, major, minor, primary street)

asterix06
asterix06
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4L_o ... _small.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Iphone8+ Waze 4.43.0
Coordinator Waze Italy
Country Administrator Italy, CM China , CM Africa, Iran, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Turchia.
Forum Administrator

Post by asterix06
@nrgjack
- il tool di cui parli esiste già e viene usato (non serve svilupparne un altro)
- per le frazioni bastava leggere le istruzioni

Se vuoi manadami PM

Sorry for the local language
asterix06
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4L_o ... _small.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Iphone8+ Waze 4.43.0
Coordinator Waze Italy
Country Administrator Italy, CM China , CM Africa, Iran, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Turchia.
Forum Administrator

Post by Bigbear3764
What if they can send an email to original poster of map problem. When you get home, open your emails, you can edit your problem description before it gets posted. I have marked things but can't type while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by nrgjack
asterix06 wrote:adding a new report "speed bumper" , visible in map
the time needed for map update is known to all editors...is unknown to people not following forums; it's enough to go to status.waze.com as written everywhere
yep i know the time it needs, but i'm thinking about users that do not partecipate often to the forum, or new users
-i believe is useless to set mobile speed check, look what is happening in you country where people mark even more than 100 useless speedcam in less than one km
as i'm quite new i trust you ;)
- add if possible a way to warn (that is useless for editors) if a generic map problem is sent without any description
- matter already discussed several time ........search..... in future releases it will probably no more possible to send blank reports
good

- problem discussed in meets up Paris and Paloato
instructions are related to small villages " frazioni" end please read and follow sticky tread "wiki editing instructions" in Italian Forum

yep i read about the "best practice" in editing, that was a a new cr, i didn't know about discussion made in your meets

- add a way to help editor to find and fix orphan segments (i mean segments that have a classification different from every one they are connected with).
please read Italian forum and you will find the papyrus plugin for FF and chrome. in its options you can select roads by name, or even type (freeway, major, minor, primary street)
yep i know and use the WME, but i think is not easy to solve the problem i'm talking about right, now, may be it's a feature that the WME developer itself could implement, or if it's a feature that could be useful for other user i could try to develop it by myself

asterix06
thanks for your attention

i'm full of enthusiasm for waze and i'm happy if i can give a hand in some way
nrgjack
Send a message
NRGJACK
Lombardia Est (Brescia, Franciacorta, Bergamo)