Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Wow!! Ihad to to go to FAQs to find out how to post

Post by Textstar
Just a thought, it should be much easier to post to this forum without having to go to the FAQs to look it up. How about putting at the top of the page, oh I don't know....New Post....just a thought.
Textstar

POSTER_ID:6573269

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
The login link is at the top of the page.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by gordonski
Textstar wrote:Just a thought, it should be much easier to post to this forum without having to go to the FAQs to look it up. How about putting at the top of the page, oh I don't know....New Post....just a thought.
Well, there is a "NewTopic" button at the top of the page, or a "PostReply" when viewing a topic. Only at the Board Index there is no button because you can't post stuff outside of a specific forum (e.g. this "General"-forum)...
Login is an understandable requirement for posting, just like in any forum that doesn't want to be be flooded with spam.

What exactly was the part you had to look up in the FAQs?

Anyway, I'm glad you obviously managed to do the magic of posting.
Welcome to the community & Happy Wazing!

Gordonski
gordonski
Send a message
No stop signs, speed limitdownload/file.php?id=44782Nobody's gonna slow me down!
Area Manager in DN/BM/AC (NRW)
Wiki | Liste aller Gemeinden/Städte