If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Roads and misspelled cities

Post by coconha
I frequently come across a problem on the Live Map:

A user misspelled a city name when adding new roads. Now there is 2 sets of roads on the map: the first set with the correct city name and the second set with the misspelled city name. Both city names appear on the Live Map depending on the locations of these sets of roads and the user zoom level.

I am an area manager and I would like to correct the problem by reediting all road segments with the incorrect names. However it is a huge problem to find the road segments with the misspelled city names and sometimes if I miss one little rogue segment it will still show the misspelled city name on the Live Map. It is particularly difficult searching when the "good" and "bad" segments are shuffled around the area in question.

Would it be possible to include a query or selection command that could label or select all road segments belonging to a city?
coconha

POSTER_ID:75144

Send a message

Post by zzyzxuk
Agree that this would be useful... Currently I have to email alpha@waze and ask them to do a search for me, which surely can't be a good use of their time as this type of request will only increase geometrically as new users come online.
zzyzxuk
Send a message