If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

App and Web accounts don't seem to be the same

Post by dperkers
Hi,
I have been using Waze for over two years now. On the phone it shows I have 103,169 points. On the website it only shows 76 points. I thought maybe that they were two different accounts but I have performed an account recovery and they are the same.

I would like to be able to use the editor icons on the phone app but the edits that I make on the web app don't give me credit on the phone app.

I also would like to use the recent drives section in the map editor but it says that it can't find any.

Any suggestions on how I could get these two to work together?
dperkers

POSTER_ID:16854193

Send a message

Post by dperkers
Apparently I needed to change from the "World" zone to the US & Canada zone to see my work. For anyone that may be having the same problem, while in the map editor, click on the settings button, near the bottom of the list will be a dropdown called environments. Change it to (in my case) US & Canada only. All of my stuff showed up!
dperkers
Send a message