If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Known police spots

Post by badatz
Hello,

I think it would be great if you will create a system that will automatically mark known police spots and show them as "possible police traps" even if no one has reported the police that day.

In many cases police is using the same spots over and over again, I found myself reporting the same thing over and over again, quite frankly I am getting tired of keep reporting the same thing because Waze reset the information every day. I think it would be nice if there will be two type of police notifications/markings, one for known spots and one for today's reported spots.

Regards.
badatz

POSTER_ID:3636388

Send a message

Post by gettingthere
Although isn't it just as frustrating if Waze gives a 'Police reported ahead' alert for a known spot but when no police are currently at that location. It can be a problem either way. Not enough notification or too much notification.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico