Notify of Traffic Signal Outage

If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Notify of Traffic Signal Outage

Postby elgirts » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Durring one of our storms, I encountered several traffic signals that were out. (Flashing red) Naturaly, this created a traffic nightmare. I would have liked to notify other users, but all I had available to me was "Road Hazzard". If I had seen it coming in advance, I would have avoided the area like the plague. :)
Blue - 2006 PT Cruiser / Area Manager - Santa Clarita and Northern San Fernando valley, CA / iPhone 3G - OS 4.0.2 / Waze - iPhone v2.0
elgirts

Re: Notify of Traffic Signal Outage

Postby elgirts » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 am

True!... unless there's a cop sitting next to you and it's illegal to text while driving. (Yes, as far as they are concerned, sitting is traffic is still driving. :? 8-) )

But then again, I could then report him as being there too :lol:
Blue - 2006 PT Cruiser / Area Manager - Santa Clarita and Northern San Fernando valley, CA / iPhone 3G - OS 4.0.2 / Waze - iPhone v2.0
elgirts

Re: Notify of Traffic Signal Outage

Postby sketch » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 am

Well, with all the traffic, you'd have plenty of time to type "traffic signal out" in the report box! :lol:
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
new orleans based • detroit enthusiast • usa country manager
2013 ford focus titanium hatchback 5mt • performance blue
Image Image
sketch
Map Raider
Map Raider

Return to Website & Community Issues and Requests