If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Bluetooth and Screen Turned off

Post by travelingwilly
Folks I am using Waze on my Iphone and thru my Mini Cooper Bluetooth and it works greatish .. Except if I turn off the screen , with the power button... then the bluetooth shuts off.. And maybe the mapping not sure..
I really do not need the screen up all the time.. (seems like a waist of power and screen burn) Maybe only when the turn is coming to a turn or I need to answer a question like is there really a POLICE car hidden in the bushes in 500 400 300 20 yards or just a notification .. so presently I need to always plug in the Phone due to power drain...

Is there not a feature to run in the background like most other applications.. And pop up / Voice up when it needs to tell me something !!!

Also Before someone goes out on a trip you need to validate directions.. It sometimes takes me out of the way or puts you on a backroad for a while
travelingwilly

POSTER_ID:97734

Send a message

Post by gettingthere
You can see the Nav List (list of directions) by clicking on the arrow or next turn instruction near the top of the screen.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico