If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Facebook login on website

Post by wysiwyg55uk
Hi,

I use Wave on my phone by logging in via facebook .... I've reported map issues recently and have been asked for more information .... but I can't seem to do this via the phone .... on visiting the website, I can't log in via facebook, and so have logged in with my old username, but as it has no rankings, I can't help edit the map.

Is there a way to edit maps via the website by 'logging in using facebook' ... alternatively, how can I do this via my phone as I have no notifications in the app to say or suggest how to do this.
wysiwyg55uk

POSTER_ID:17424146

Send a message

Post by subs5
You can't respond via the phone if the Update request has been closed. Are you unable to respond on the first inquiry?
Try going to the location of the report in www.waze.com/editor, you should be able to respond there even if it is closed within 7 days. Make sure Update Request layer is on and that show closed reports is checked.
Also this forum section is for wiki updates so can a moderator move to a better location?
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message