If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Poor Access to GROUPS

Post by InjaNinja
I have to go through five (5) clicks, pages, touches, whatever to get to the group I moderate and edit. I think because it's so complicated to get to, no one bothers to read what I write (and it's a great deal) and they definitely don't comment. Why does getting to ones group need to be so labor intensive considering it's just an app?
If I wanted complicated I'd talk to my husband. Does ANYBODY else find this annoying? Help!
InjaNinja

POSTER_ID:1702604

Send a message

Post by Daknife
Wait a sec, people in groups write stuff? Seriously while I've joined a couple groups I've yet to see the value of them. I certainly don't want spam from some moderator, and I've turned off chit chats as they don't belong in an app designed around the act of driving a vehicle.

So having to go through multiple clicks to get into editing a group (what exactly is there to edit?) is unlikely to be a priority with all the other things that need to be fixed and many far more important usability additions.
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint