Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Button to refresh map tile

Post by BrutusNL
I know there are ways to fool Waze into refreshing/updating a map tile, but wouldn't it be nice to have an option to force it to retrieve the tile from the server? Maybe under the 'press-and-hold' menu (where you can choose departure, destination and save) Or another option would be to purge the cached tiles, forcing Waze to refresh.
BrutusNL

POSTER_ID:118908

Send a message

Post by BrutusNL
Cool. Looking forward to it!
BrutusNL
Send a message

Post by FrisbeeDog
Yeah, I'd like to see an option to purge option to force a refresh on all tiles.

I've had a route that wouldn't refresh a corrected ramp onto an interstate (the old tile had a direct left from the overpass onto the interstate instead of overpass to ramp to interstate) until I forced a destination that was past the ramp.

I'd love a purge all option then I would know that I would get the latest tiles after that.
FrisbeeDog
Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by krankyd
A few people have asked this before... we'll work on adding this to one of the near updates
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane