Select Short-cuts on Top Menu Bar

If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Select Short-cuts on Top Menu Bar

Postby FrisbeeDog » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm

I'd like to be able to select/edit the short-cut buttons available on the top menu bar. I don't use a lot of them and would prefer to have the option to have a direct short-cut to my music player on the iPhone. This would allow me to turn off the points or notifications short-cut button and add a music short-cut.

Either that or always have the music button that pops up on the map after you go to music player shown. Right now, I have to click the up button on the bottom bar, then the settings button, then the go to music player link to get to my music. I'd really like this to be a one click option.
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina
FrisbeeDog

Re: Select Short-cuts on Top Menu Bar

Postby sketch » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:26 am

FrisbeeDog wrote:Either that or always have the music button that pops up on the map after you go to music player shown. Right now, I have to click the up button on the bottom bar, then the settings button, then the go to music player link to get to my music. I'd really like this to be a one click option.

Seconded.
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
new orleans based • detroit enthusiast • usa country manager
2013 ford focus titanium hatchback 5mt • performance blue
Image Image
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Website & Community Issues and Requests