If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.
Post by Samwise098
I'm sorry, I don't know how to do screenshots. And I probably won't take a screenshot since I'm driving.

The desecration is a little icon about the same size as a traffic warning. Four of these annoyances on the screen at the same time because four gas stations might sell doughnuts is neither discrete nor low in number.
Samuel
Samwise098
Send a message

Post by Samwise098
Gee, Alan of the bong.... They could lease the data they receive from us to other mapping companies. They could sell our driving habits to billboard companies to see what billboards are best situated. They could sell our real time data to radio and tv stations to improve the traffic reports. These are 3 ways to raise money I came up with in less than 5 minutes of thinking about it. I'm sure someone wizened in the ways of business could come up with more. Advertising is not the only way to raise revenue.

By the way.... I understand how business works. I'm just disappointed how prolific the advertizing is going to be. As I said before; four ads on the screen at the same time is neither discrete nor low in number.
Samwise098
Send a message
Last edited by Samwise098 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.