Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Speed, Over Speed Limit, & Tag known risks

Post by timbermark
Maze is aMazing. Love the app. Intuitive and user friendly interface and map is "well behaved." I used this application more than any other I-phone product.

During my travels, I actually employ two application: Maze for obvious reasons and a second app that informs me about speed limits and alerts me to violations of a preset speed overages. Last but not least, this second app also alerts me to know "hot spots" such at school zones and legacy speed traps. When they are approached, the app will ask to confirm those traps. So, overtime, the database is compiled with risks that are not transient, such as traffic issues or patrol sightings, but static risks that are are valuable for driver safety. If or when Maze employs these features, it would leave other traffic apps in the dust.

Thanks again for a great experience.

`mark
timbermark

POSTER_ID:12758289

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
jasonh300 wrote:The secondary app for speed limits sounds like a good idea if it can be run in the background. But I tried searching the App Store for Maze and couldn't find anything like that. Are you using an iOS device or Android?
I think it may be an AutoCorrect issue that turned "Waze" into "Maze"... The OP says they use "Maze ... and a second app"...
Timbermark wrote:I actually employ two application: Maze for obvious reasons and a second app that informs me about speed limits
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by Daknife
So is his name Mark or Wark? ;)
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint

Post by jasonh300
The secondary app for speed limits sounds like a good idea if it can be run in the background. But I tried searching the App Store for Maze and couldn't find anything like that. Are you using an iOS device or Android?

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message