If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Mood by gender

Post by peSHIr
In the mobile client (I'm on Windows Mobile, in case this is something that's different on other clients?) when I choose a mood icon, I get each icon twice: one male and one female version. I think this is extremely silly, as I won't be changing my gender easily (in my particular case: ever...) and you know what it is as there is a gender field in my profile (shown in My Dashboard).

Could you please change the mobile clients so that the current situation is only shown for profiles that have gender not set (like the fabled Randomly Generated one, for instance?) but for profiles that have male/female set only show the correct mood icons to choose from?

Thanks.
peSHIr

POSTER_ID:145292

Send a message

Post by JAMBRAM
I think it would be interesting to know the ratio of male to female Wazers.
JAMBRAM
Send a message
JAMBRAM/VOLWAZER
Waze 2.0.0.0
Samsung Omnia i910
WinMo 6.1, Stock Rom
2006 Dodge Ram MegaCab
Memphis, Tennessee

Post by mideg
+1

Don't want to be caught while I accidentily switched to the wrong gender... ;-)
mideg
Send a message
Area Manager in Bonn, NRW and Wiehl, NRW
HTC Desire mit Android 2.1

Post by robin1979
I like dressing up as a female in the weekends, please leave me that choice :twisted:
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by TK80866
And here I was, thinking it was for when I wear my hair in tails on the side :roll: :P
TK80866
Send a message
Had a lot of outdated stuff here.. I should be more active, I guess ;)