Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Editing App

Post by ckb142
I am wondering whether there is going to be an editing app for use on mobiles or tables as I have had few circumstances where I found errors. However when I am able to edit it is a lot later I can't remember all the information. While on holiday on Lanzarote it would have been great to be able to name the roads straight away.

I understand that if this is only a User only recording system which can then be added to the main site at a later date
ckb142

POSTER_ID:4766096

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
Just drop URs (User Reports) with the correct name/info. Report->Map Issue.

If you put something that indicates you're leaving yourself a note, most (not all) other editors will leave it alone for a bit, or at least PM you to remind you about it. If someone does close it, you'll get an email with a permalink, your description and the user name of who closed it.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ