If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Weekly Newsletter

Post by tomylee
There should be a weekly newsletter with the newest developments, versions, betas, what you guys working on and a statistic over the last week (how many new streets, housenumbers, streetnames, km/miles done, new wazers).
Like this many of the sleeping members are maybe motivated to us waze again. For example many joined in Germany before the basic map came and they were disapointed. Could be dif now.

Just a thought. Could help.

tomylee
tomylee

POSTER_ID:293426

Send a message

Post by Buckwylds
I think this would be a good addition for Waze. A community weekely newsletter that says what's new, what to expect in the future and weekely stats from the drivers. Also anything else Waze does.
Buckwylds
Send a message

Post by Daknife
Sounds good, but consider that's a bit of work to compile, in my opinion that's expecting a bit much for something that's free. Maybe once they find a way to effectively monetize the service, but until then I wouldn't expect it. And I'd rather have their staff working on stuff like fixing real problems with the system, restoring the ability to communicate with those who've made UR's and so on.
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint

Post by enormekever
Correct, but that newsletter was only sent to a selected group of users. Not sure what the criteria were for that list.
enormekever
Send a message
Regio Manager Noord-Brabant
https://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9051/1hb2.png
Setup: HTC One • Android 4.4.3 • Waze 3.8.1.0 • Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands

Post by Plumaveloz
I know this thread is old, but I think a weekly newsletter would be a great idea. I am spending quite a lot of time searching on the forum or the wiki... and finding very interesting things we could just receive by email on a weekly basis. Here go my suggestions besides the ones posted by Tomylee:

- Dates of the Webinars
- Server status
- Next changes on the app/editor
- New area managers on our state/country.
- Projects roadmap
Please, consider the idea!
Thx.
Á.
Plumaveloz
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d7/C ... maspep.png
CM España. I-Phone 6Plus. I-Poteca a 30 años
Si quieres editar mapas en España, pincha aquí
Muchas preguntas tienen respuesta en la wiki

Post by robin1979
Hmmm.. There actually was a weekly mailing list some time ago. Only received it twice though..
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by TK80866
enormekever wrote:Correct, but that newsletter was only sent to a selected group of users. Not sure what the criteria were for that list.
Probably area managers, not sure though :)
TK80866
Send a message
Had a lot of outdated stuff here.. I should be more active, I guess ;)