KNOWN ENFORCEMENT POINT

If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Re: KNOWN ENFORCEMENT POINT

Postby Davidnc » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:13 pm

I was curious about how long it would stay up to.I was assuming that when others pass and if they reported seeing it,that it would add to the time it would stay up.But i wasn't sure how long it would stay if no votes received to it

Sent from my XT1060
Davidnc

Postby JustinCBarnett » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:51 pm

I've thought about this myself, however, I'm also curious, if you report law enforcement in a specific area, how long does that pin stay up for?
I will NOT stand for this. However, I'm okay with driving for this.
JustinCBarnett

Postby K9pamps2 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:19 pm

I miss the KEP from Trapster too! There are definite speed traps worked often near me. Need the ability to mark them.
K9pamps2

KNOWN ENFORCEMENT POINT

Postby Kulg » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 am

Hi

I used to use Trapster but not so much any more as Waze offers the traffic and navigation :-)

However the one thing I really miss from Trapster is the KNOWN ENFORCEMENT POINT which is so useful. This would indicate spots where cops usually place speed traps, pull you over etc. I think if the system can automatically create these spots after a certain number of reports it would be fantastic!

:-)
Kulg

Return to Website & Community Issues and Requests