Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Windows 8 phone support please!

Post by bmorris253
This is a plea to plea plea please start on the Windows 8 platform development.

I've suggested Waze to many of my friends/family/workmates and have been a big supporter of your app. It's simply amazing; and of the 4 or 5 apps I use regularly on my iPhone, Waze is one of them.

I'm leaving iPhone and going to Windows 8 phone in just a couple months. I really can't stand the iPhone, and I'm not interested in Android (been there). Time to experience Windows 8 and see how well the integration works with our Office apps.

Personally, I think Windows 8 will be in enough hands to make sense soon. Rather than start a sidebar conversation/holywar, I'll just say that I've appreciated your app and look forward to seeing it on a Windows 8 phone soon!
bmorris253

POSTER_ID:9209154

Send a message

Post by WeeeZer14
Please search the forums before posting. This has been brought up many times recently.

As of now Waze is focused on the two platforms which cover 80 to 90% of mobile devices out there. Waze does not support some platforms that have MORE users than Windows Phone 8 has.

Waze may be working on something, but it is no where near a priority with Windows having less than 5% of the market.
WeeeZer14
Send a message
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[img]https:///V68te[/img]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator